At this risk of getting us too far off track and incurring the gentle
wrath of the local authorities, I would like to suggest that the reason
that these forums are so useful and informative is in no small part
because of the absence of flames and other hate mail on this forum.
Just last week I read an article (a commencement speech, really) about
the danger of the lost of civility in public dialogue and I thought
immediately of the positive influences of David and the other Admin's on
these lists (to inform yourself, see
http://www.hillsdale.edu/newimprimis/2004/july/july.htm and page down to
the second article entitled "Lay your hammer down").

Without you all, we would surely be lost.

jte

--
John Earl | Chief Technology Officer
The PowerTech Group

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipients and may contain information that is privileged
and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email message, or by telephone, and delete
the message from your email system.