From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Berman
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 10:55 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: iSeries Books on eBaoy

But this book is rather old, so I don't see it as way way under market. I
see it as expensive for ebay.

Shannon ODonnell <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:There are a couple sets
of used iSeries books on eBay right now that are going really, really cheap
(WAYYY! Under market value) if anyone is interested.

Java for RPG Programmers by George Farr and Phil Coulthard and Java
Strategies for AS/400 by Don Denoncourt
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3522&item=5111101738&;
rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW is one set

and the other is AS/400 and Microsoft Integration by Brian Singleton and
Inside The AS/400 by Frank Soltis
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3522&item=5111105811&;
rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW .

FYI