Hello All,

My first post here tho' I have been lurking for a while. I have to "Fess up"
that I am not up-to date with the current stuff, I did a lot of this on the
S/38 but have spent the intervening years just freelance programming, and so as
the adage goes, "use it or lose it" and I have lost it many years ago  :-).

Anyways up, the reason for this post. I have a problem that recently the AS400
has been rejecting sign on attempts to some users, when I come in I find that
there are a number of users on, dumb terminals as well as PC's, but a crowd of
rabid users who cannot get on, when I try myself I get a message CWBCO1047. I
have no idea why this is happening, there doesn't seem to be a specific number
of users that it will allow on nor a specific day. This happened last week and
then seemed to cure itself, prior to that it was some weeks ago, now it
happened this morning. A re-boot cures the problem, as it showed no signs of
curing itself today.

Help!

Steve

Steve Raby