Since you have to pay for 5722QU1 it should be on the 29xxL01 or L02 CD

Actually as you can see here:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/ic2924/index.htm?info/rzahc/rzahcswsl29xx01.htm

it is on the L02 CD

After installing do not forget to re-install the CUMe and DB and Hipers
PTF's

----------------------------
Bryan Dietz

Aktion Associates

midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 07/05/2004 05:51:33 PM:

-> Hi all,
->
-> I am greatly thankful for your help on the 5722XW1 problem.  I
-> would say too that the virtual CD is one of IBM's better idea's.
-> If you haven't applied PTF's with this tool, you should definitely
-> try it.  I understand you can also use it for OS upgrades, but I
-> haven't tried that one yet.
->
-> I have one more request too.  I'm short 5722QU1 for V5R3 also.
-> This is also a killer.  I would very much appreciate it if someone
-> could e-mail that disk image also.
->
-> Thanks a bunch
->
-> Wayne Johnston
-> Integrity Technology, LLC
->
-> P.S.  The software just didn't get here in time.  This was a rush
-> job from the get go, and IBM was more interested in getting the
-> machine here.  I don't know the the BP asked for the software to be
-> rushed because it was supposed to be preloaded.  It was, but XW1
-> and QU1 were being transferred from the old machine.
->
-> Thanks Again
->
-> Wayne
->
-> In a message dated 7/3/2004 12:06:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,