Yes there is.  If you are running OS/400 V5R1 or greater, SST requires a user
id and password that is not tied to the iSeries user profile.  Also, if this
person has *SERVICE special authority, you may want to consider removing that
special authority.

You can also lock down your system values via SST as well if you are running
OS/400 V5R1 or greater.

Regards,

Mike Shaw