John,

I have never understood why IBM would keep software
costs so high on older versions of the OS. I wish
they provided an option to buy older software without
support at a discounted price - especially for the
older hardware.

BTW, I check the forums on your site everyday.  A couple
of months ago I had thought about "signing up" but then
I went to Common and took Leif's MI class and decided
to wait until I got my own box so that I could "play"
with MI (among other things) and not worry about screwing
up someone elses system ;-)

Terry

-840&storeId=1>>&categoryId=2549501&langId=-1&dualCurrId=73