Kurt,

<grin>  I hate being on a tight budget :)

Yes, I am going to confirm that the reseller can get
my name registered with IBM.  This is the main reason
I wanted the POE when I bought a system - it was my
understanding that the owner's name couldn't be changed
with IBM unless you had that special "paper".

I wanted IBM to know that I had the system so that
if I hit the lottery I could afford to upgrade the
box ... LOL

Terry

OS
> they mean OS400 and some other non-chargeable options like Java and the
HTTP
> server.  Other licensed programs, even if they are non-chargeable must
still
> be licensed to be legit.  Check with the reseller, sometimes they have
POE's