Not only that, but you can bill it to work and be ready for that overseas
vacation.  :-)

'cause I think there is a charge to get one.  I forget, (mine, never used,
and probably expired) but it did have a charge.  I even paid the county
clerk a rush fee.  So get it now.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Chuck Lewis" <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
06/03/2004 04:25 PM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
RE: Toronto COMMON...

Just get a passport. They are cheap and cover it all. Then there is no
worry
about loosing your Birth Certificate or damaging it...

Chuck