Let me start by saying that this isn't a user review. I work for a
company that develops a similar (better? :-)) comprehensive alternative
to the old PentaSafe products (auditing, intrusion detection, exit
point, password management and profile administration) specifically for
the iSeries. We're also an IBM Business partner and have been developing
this product in house for over 15 years, even back to the System 38.

If you want more information, or maybe a few references, you can contact
our sales team at enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or visit www.safestone.com. I
won't turn this over to our sales dept myself obviously, but if you want
to talk more about it with me, I'm happy to do so.

Regards

Martin A Norman
Technical Services
SafeStone Technologies
mnorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1-800-558-3544

This email and/or attachments are privileged and confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately. Disclosure, distribution or
copying of this email other than by the addressee is strictly
prohibited. The company does not warrant that the information is free of
a virus or any other defect that may affect the recipient's computer
system and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).

>  message: 9
>  date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:33:23 -0400
>  from: "Luis Rodriguez" <luisrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>  subject: Security Solutions?
>
>  Hi all,
>
>  We have a customer who asked us for info about some Security
Solutions
>  management, audit, exit points control, etc) for the iSeries. We had
>  thought about NetIQ, but someone told us that, lately, they seemed to
be
>  not very interested in the iSeries' market. Have any of you heard
about
>  this? If that were the case, have had any of you experience with
Bytware?