Rob,

we're in final imact analysis this week to take my kid's school to linux.
The only things left on Windows would be a few teacher desktops that have
to run a proprietary client program to use th emain house server stuff...

As you eluded to, the licensing and pricing issues just got to be too big
of a pain....but they were a few parsecs second distance from security and
stability issues.

Don in DC