When you say "domain" you need to clarify Windows Domain or TCP/IP Domain.

QNTC and Netserver use the older Windows NT Domains. Check out the
configuration for Netserver in Ops-Nav.  You'll need to ask your PC admin
what the "downlevel"aka Windows NT domain name is.  "arc.com" is likely to
be your Windows 2000 domain name along with your TCP/IP domain name.  Make
sure Netserver is configured to use the Windows NT Domain name and make sure
Netserver knows where your WINS servers are.

Just for example, at the place I used to work at.  Our Windows 2000 domain
along with our TCP/TP domain was "mycompany.private"  the downlevel NT 4
domain name was MY-COMPANY.   MY-COMPANY was the name Netserver and QNTC
used.

HTH,
Charles