-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Franz [mailto:franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx]

i like i5.... i like the iSeries.mySeries campaign http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/iseriesmyseries/ i like they are doing a major roadshow to get the word out. http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/bigevent/ i like they did a "to management" video (see "Presentations & videos in right column) http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/announce/ more videos http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/iseriesmyseries/videos.html http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/nation/videos.html i like the posters and presentation material (spread the word) (we need a monster coffee cup?) and waiting for the screen saver... http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/iseriesmyseries/downloads.html i even like i can wear an iSeries tech shirt when onsite at customers http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/iseriesmyseries/apparel.html