   Hi all,

   I have a couple of questions I ws hoping that someone might be able to
   answer for me.

   1. I have three IBM AS/400 9401-P03 systems. One of which had the primary
   hard drive, (a 6606) die in it. Since I have a full savstg from that
   machine I replaced the hard drive and started the load process,
   unfortunately, as I'm sure your guessing I recieved a message requesting
   the mulic tape and since I bought these as surplus I don't have the tape.
   in contacting IBM to see about obtaining the tape they told me that it is
   no longer available. In testing to ascertain a possible solution I moved
   the two hard drives from a working system to the one that had the 6606 die
   in it and IPL'ed everything came up fine except the system recognized that
   the drives installed in it were from a system with a different serial
   number. The system asked me for the new serial number and volia everything
   came up great. So what I am hoping is that someone can assist me with one
   of two possible resolutions:

   A. Does anyone have a mulic tape for a 9401-P03 that I can buy or borrow,
   (with a deposit of course).

   B. Does anyone know of a way to take an existing 6606 disk duplicate it so
   that I can move the mulic code to the replacement drive?

   2. Now for my second question. I recently acquired a FN9174 ethernet card
   for my 9401 to provide Ethernet connectivity. However, I am unable to
   locate any documentation on the card so I can complete the installation. I
   tried installing it in one of my 9401's last night and the system halted
   in mid IPL with a fault light and an SRC (00002222, I think) and I'm not
   sure why. In this regard does anyone have or know where I can obtain a
   copy of the documentation for this card. Also, the 9401 I tried to install
   it in is configured as follows: Two 6606 SCSI drives, twinax port, 2609
   card, serial port and running OS400 V3R2.

   Any help or information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

   TIA

   Gordon

   Premium!