Don you can use FTP to transfer multiple members.  You use "mput"

> cd bdtest
  250 "BDTEST" is current library.
> lcd bdietz
  Local working directory is BDIETZ
> mput qclsrc.*
  250  Now using naming format "0".
  257 "BDTEST" is current library.
  227 Entering Passive Mode (127,0,0,1,4,60).
  150 Sending file to member #PROC in file QCLSRC in library BDTEST.
  250 File transfer completed successfully.
     161 bytes transferred in 0.261 seconds. Transfer rate 0.617 KB/sec.
  227 Entering Passive Mode (127,0,0,1,72,46).
  150 Sending file to member #QWCRJBST in file QCLSRC in library BDTEST.
  250 File transfer completed successfully.
    2552 bytes transferred in 0.106 seconds. Transfer rate 23.975 KB/sec.

you do however lose the source member type and text.

Bryan Dietz