Kelly,

This is testing my memory but I believe that feature that you are talking
about is a plug-in called ESEND from Advanced Systems Concepts.  Perhaps
you have installed some client software from ASC and this feature was part
of it?  I've got to do some digging on my side but that is my guess at this
point in time....