I'd be willing to bet money that if Domino runs on an i5 then it will
cluster to other machines.  I can already domino cluster between disparate
hardware.  It's just such a base part of Domino that to believe otherwise
would almost be like the competition spreading 'fear and uncertainty'
rumors.  And I'd be willing to bet that if Domino runs on any version of
OS supported on an i5, be it unix, linux, os/400, integrated netfinity
server, whatever, then you can cluster between them all.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

Glenn Ericson <Glenn-Ericson@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/28/2004 07:57 PM
Please respond to

Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Midrange
Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: i5....continues...

Asking if  Dominio  can be  clustered on i5
as it  can on  other platforms.
Guess time will tell

At 08:39 PM 4/28/2004 -0400, Don wrote:

>if you're asking if you can run Domino on a i5 I think the answer is
>yes...but double check....
>

>On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Glenn Ericson wrote:
>
> > Don  can they  Cluster  with the Domino stuff  too? Important question
> >

> > At 09:59 PM 4/27/2004 -0400, Don wrote:
> >

> > >Well, Paul, as I understand it, they can run their Oracle on a
i5...:)

> LACK of

ALL
IBM is