A new customer (user) is having major problems with a DSL connection to an
otherwise stable iSeries.  She's using a corporate-maintained Windows XP
laptop with MochaSoft to access her Southwest Bell DSL from Olathe, Kansas;
it speed-tests at 915K.  Her connection to the system (in downtown Seattle,
with a good network connection) is fine when she's on the laptop in her
office and on a regular network.

I access the system from RoadRunner and dial-up and have only the normal
number of CODE-induced problems.

Her concern is using DSL to access the iSeries; she's projecting her problem
over another 100 offices.  I suspect a crow is sitting on her telephone line
but have no way of confirming it.  She is deeply frustrated, as any of us
would be.

Has anybody encountered, and addressed, a similar problem?

Regards,
Reeve
Reeve Fritchman
Ayers Rock Software LLC