Ron,

Ah...!  The manner the original request was worded, it was almost entirely
unclear (to some, including me) that you were ONLY using the ERP menus AS a
menuing solution.

And thank you for looking at commercial menuing packages.  (IBM had or has
one, but dunno much..  Seemed like overkill when I first heard-a it way back
(10 years ago?), especially on price around a grand or two??.)