Jeffrey,

At 2/27/04 07:32 AM, you wrote:
        I have a 4224 printer which is skipping a full page after each
printed page.  I have read through the Setup Instructions, Guide to
Operations and Operating Instructions - no luck.  Output from all apps is
affected.

This doesn't seem like a lost config, perhaps a hardware fault?  Anyone have
an ideas?

1) If you send the output to another printer, does the same thing happen?

2) If isolated to this printer, has anything changed - either on the hardware or software side?

3) See if there's a page length setting in the printer. If there is, set it to the max (probably 255 lines.)

4) Do a CPYSPLF to a PF using the *S36 or *FCFC formatting option. Browse the resulting file. The first character (for *FCFC) or first several characters (for *S36) will give you the page information. See if there is an extra page advance code for each page.

BTW, how is this printer connected to the system - twinax?

-mark