Murali:

The link also did not open for me, but it was due to a problem in either the
mail cient I was using or the way it was originally was put into Vern's
message. In my case, the '>' at the end was taken as part of the link. I had to
copy the link, paste it in my browser and remove the last character.

It was a simple thing, and sometimes the simple things can be fixed by
experimenting.

Another possibility is that your browser doesn't know how to open .pdf files.
Maybe all you need to do is download and install the Acrobat Reader or update
your browser's file associations.

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta