Some of the posts really hurt me today I would like to
write this .
I have really reduced the number of postings to post
to this Forum these days but when Iam really in urgent
I dont have choice rather to seek help from the Forum
however small doubts may be, just  hoping to get help.
I am working under tremendous pressure so I dont know
whether this is mistake to ask for help in this forum
some times for basic questions (as pointed by some
one).I dont agree all my questions are related to
basic level I have been doing my investigation prior
to posting.Iam nt experienced like many here, fresh
from college hardly 1year experience  getting close.
The forum  has really helped me well and also further
improve myself with various topics. Iam nt writing
this to justify myself but I will take comments in the
right spirit and try to post  best I can do. I really
thank people sincerly who have responded to all my
questions by spending their valuable time.If you feel
any overtones in this message pls excuse.
Thank you,
Murali
--- "Saunders, Robin" <robin.saunders@xxxxxxxxx>