Running V5R2M0, latest cume & 1 month back on group & other ptf's  -
Running W2K Pro w/SP4  -  Running CISCO VPN Rel.4.0  I also have a Netgear
RP614 router sitting between my P/C & my Charter cable modem.  Running
V5R2M0 of Ops Nav.

This morning at work I upgraded CAE on my P/C since I had recently upgraded
to V5R2M0 & all the latest ptf's, CAE included.

I am trying to do the same thing from home but when I go to check the
"Service Level", I get:  "\\QBMC401 is not accessible.  The network path was
not found."  What path worked this morning from work was
\\qbmc401\qibm\proddata\ca400\express\mri2924.  It has been some time since
I last upgrade my home CAE version & but it has worked.

I can ping the 400 & I can run 5250 emulation.  When I look at the network
via windows explorer, I see the 400 listed as QBMC401.  When I try to expand
the 400, I get the same error as above.  When I run Ops Nav, I see two 400's
listed when I only have one 400.  (December 31st the test/dev box was
returned to IBM & that 400 was deleted from Management Central.)  One 400 is
listed as BMC401 as the other as BMC401.domainname I can sign on to either
machine & run options but why I have two machines listed I have no clue?

Has something changed with V5R2M0 (but why would it work from work) & the
CAE update function?  What I do not remember is if I have ever done the CAE
upgrade since installing the CISCO VPN connection method.

Thanks - Dennis

Dennis Munro
Badger Mining Corporation
dmunro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(920) 361-2388   Ext.141The information contained in this e-mail message is
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone, and return the original message to us at the below address via
the U.S. Postal Service, and delete it from your computer.  Badger Mining
Corporation  P.O. Box 328  Berlin, WI 54923  920-361-2388