Looking like I'd start down this list.

- check ptf's from previously mentioned APAR site
- RCLSTG SELECT(*DBXREF)  On a really complex system that only took 20
minutes.  Requires dedicated system.
- RCLSTG SELECT(*ALL)  On the system where the above took only 20 minutes,
this took several hours.  Requires dedicated system.
- I suppose, if the file in question is a logical, you could delete and
rebuild it and see if that helps.

RCLSTG SELECT(*ALL)  will vary based on processor, number of data files,
etc.  Sample runs:
270-23F1 = 57 minutes  (boss' toy, very little use, some minor Domino)
840-23EA (partition 0) = 7 minutes (controlling partition - almost no use)
840-23EA (partition 1) = 4 hours 33 minutes  (main production box, BPCS,
software plus, TSM, Domino, etc)
840-23EA (partition 2) = 17 minutes (quickplace server)
820-24AA = 13 hours 34 minutes  (development machine, most everything
that's on production)
270-2452 = 13 minutes (Domino only, www.dekko.com)
270-2454 = 16 minutes (Domino only, cluster backup for the Domino running
on main box)

And it stays pretty consistent.  We run it on all machines every 8 weeks.
Well, the 2454 runs it every week.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000