Thanks for the response.  The problem is solved.  We set up a remote outq
and a regular outq on each machine.  Also, on one of the machines the
QTMPLPD user profile was expired.

Gary Lea
Applications Group Manager
Dexter Magnetic Technologies, Inc.
510.668.4645

"Carl Galgano" <cgalgano2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
02/05/2004 11:21 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion