If you are going to add libraries to QSYSLIBL, just remember that you can
never use those libraries in a CHGLIBL, ADDLIBLE, RMVLIBLE or have them
specified in a *JOBD.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

             CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxx
             midrange-l-bounce         midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/28/2004 04:19          RE: Add libraries to QSYSLIBL or
             PM                        QUSRLIBL

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Carel,

Thanks for the reply; I considered that but the tools are interrelated.  So
it is quite possible that one tool will call the other with will call the
third.  Also, I don't know that I can assume that each tool is using only
the command interface of the other tools.

Also cause for concern is the fact that the production libraries aren't
carried into a submitted batch job and it is likely that these tools will
be
used in batch together.

Lastly, I don't know that I even like the idea of copying 15 commands into
QGPL ;-)  Plus one of the tools has a menu interface, would I have to copy
that too?

The idea of creating duplicate commands in QGPL bothers me.  Is it really
considered a good idea?

Charles