Well, I've found that I'm getting an -SQL0305 error which indicates that
I need a Indicator Variable.

Some snippets of the code

 * DATA STRUCTURES
D SODS          E DS                  EXTNAME(SCMS) INZ
D PrmDS         E DS                  EXTNAME(UPRM) INZ
D CodDS         E DS                  EXTNAME(SOCD) INZ

C                   Eval      SelectOne = %TRIM(SQLARY(1)) + ' ' +
C                                         %TRIM(SQLARY(2)) + ' ' +
C                                         %TRIM(SQLARY(3)) + ' ' +
C                                         %TRIM(SQLARY(4)) + ' ' +
C                                         %TRIM(SQLARY(5)) + ' ' +
C                                         %TRIM(SQLARY(6)) + ' ' +
C                                         %TRIM(SQLARY(7)) + ' ' +
C                                         %TRIM(SQLARY(8)) + ' ' +
C                                         %TRIM(SQLARY(9)) + ' ' +
C                                         Where + ' ' +
C                                         'Order By ' + %trim(OrderBy)

C/EXEC SQL
C+  PREPARE SEL FROM :SelectOne
C/END-EXEC
C/EXEC SQL
C+  Declare CTLCURS SCROLL Cursor  For SEL
C/END-EXEC

 *OPEN THE CURSOR
C/EXEC SQL
C+  Open CTLCURS using :sodat
C/END-EXEC

I fetch using the following
C/EXEC SQL
C+ Fetch NEXT FROM CTLCURS Into :SoDS ,:prmDS, :CodDS
C/END-EXEC

I can't figure out how to incorporate a indicator variable the way I
have it set up