This is a Managment Central job (QYPSxxxx).  My guess is that this job got
put on the scheduler from the Management Central task scheduler.

I tried to run this on my test system on got this:
Message ID . . . . . . :   CPFB911
Message . . . . :   Management Central task not found in task database.

Cause . . . . . :   The Management Central task was not found in the
QAYPSTSK
  database. In order for you to work with the task, it must exist in the

  database.

Has anyone there tried to schedule any tasks or commands using Management
Central?

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
AS/400 System Administrator