On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Jim Franz wrote:

>  Then they told me to "get a life...". </done> jim

Yeah, I think they have a point.

It's just artwork folks.  And from a person that took flight training back
in h/s I can see where they're coming from using the preflight checklist
analogy....(yawn...)...now back to reality...

Oh, btw, if you want to get an eye opener, look at how Windows 2003 in
effect implementing LPAR on the new 2003 server...allowing not only
Windows, but Unix and multiple occurances on the same CPU set...   I was
part of the over 3000 people that attended the Win 2003 announcement
briefing here in DC this summer...damn but those system diagrams looked
not only a heckuva lot like OS/400 and LPAR but ALOT like the old OS/400
system diagram block charts we saw back in '87....

Maybe M$ is learning...and maybe they'll eventually get it right...perhaps
in time for my grandkids to have something solid to play games with...:)

I wish we could get 3000 people to a OS/400 announcement...hell, I wish we
could get 300 people to an OS/400 announcement....

Don in DC