Santosh

Glad you got it solved. The easiest path here is to modify source, then use CHGPF against the physical, naming the source member - the key will get changed automatically. You don't need to rename the file, or anything. I assume it should not be in use, however.

You're right that, had you compiled over the SQL table, you'd have been fine. SQ: tables, after all, are only physical files with one special attribute that mostly forces them to being single-member files.

Using one of the tools listed in the link I mentioned earlier makes the job easier - physical files are one of the easiest things to reverse-engineer.

Regards
Vern