Just goes to show you that the boss needs to run some of that stuff
through Quality Assurance   :-)

Benjamin Franklin

"York, Albert" <albert.york@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/03/2003 04:49 PM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
RE: I wanna check US Holiday!!!

Yes. I remember. It's CHGHAIRLIN RECEDE(*NO)

Albert York