You try it, you let me know.  I forget why.  Either ENDSBS wouldn't work
from without the system console, or, some such thing.  I forget, but this
has been beaten around quite some time on this list.

Good news!  There is an option on the go save 21 to wait.  From the help:
o  Starts the save immediately or at a specified time

Benjamin Franklin

michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
11/11/2003 12:09 PM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: system save

Why couldn't it be run in the controlling subsystem after you do a ENDSBS
*ALL?

http://www.fastmail.fm - Consolidate POP email and Hotmail in one place