> Vern wrote:
> First, ClubTech is free.
>
> Second, take a look at the "Note to the press" in the information section
> at www.midrange.com for clarification on quoting anything in the list.
>
> Later
> Vern

Vern, I didn't make my comments out of the blue.
This came out of the ClubTech newsletter I received today (see below)...

Steve

<ClubTech snippet>
This issue marks the introduction of Scott Klement as the new Club Tech
iSeries Programming Tips newsletter editor and of two editions of this
newsletter:

a. Enhanced version: The enhanced version of the Club Tech iSeries
Programming Tips newsletter includes one or two bonus tips and goes to
Pro VIP and Pro Members. In today's edition, Pro VIP and Pro Members
received all five tips. If you're a Pro VIP or Pro member and didn't
receive this edition, please check your profile at
http://www.iseriesnetwork.com/info/profile/profilelogin.cfm to make
certain the e-mail address that you are using for your iSeries Network
membership matches the e-mail with which you are subscribed to this
newsletter. If it does not, please unsubscribe from the newsletter using
the instructions at the bottom and resubscribe through your membership
profile page.

b. Abridged version: This edition includes a few free tips, but not the
bonus tips, and is distributed to Associate Members. In today's edition,
the Associate Members received only the first three tips. If you're an
Associate member and would like to upgrade to receive the enhanced
version of the newsletter, go to the Web page at
https://secure.pentontech.com/news400/subscribe/dsp_renewinfo.cfm?upgrade=1
.

</ClubTech snippet>