Not to my knowledge, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm a green-screener
at heart, so I didn't want deal with an upgrade. I just got an XP machine,
and started out slow. Fortunately, with my little home network, I was able
to easily view the drive on the 2K box, and pull over the stuff I wanted
to keep. I made a conscious decision to not activate Lookout Express on
the new machine, and my mail client is Notes. So far, I have not found any
tool that will convert my Lookout address book into Notes, so I pulled
over that address book from the other machine. When I placed it on my
desktop, XP was smart enough to recognize it and give me a cute little
icon. When I want to get an old address, I just open it up next to Notes
and copy/paste.

No problems at all with CA. The only problem I've had is that the Sonic
wall client software doesn't seem to want to coexist with the Cisco
client. That's the only reason so far that I haven't completely turned the
2K machine over to the kids.

Anybody want to send me a set of WDSC 5.1 CD's? I'll reimburse you for the
shipping. IBM's partnerworld folks can't seem to figure out how to provide
them to me. The web site for downloading the software is a joke.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Samuel L. Clemens  (Mark Twain)

Don <dr2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/29/2003 03:06 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion