I have found that, for the operations staff that get the CPF4128 (or any
message referring to Object / Record locks), the command to use is

WRKOBJLCK OBJ(LIBRARY/FILE) OBJTYPE(*FILE)

This will create the display
                           Work with Member Locks

                                                           System:   SPX400

File . . . . . :   FILE                 Type . . . . . :   PHY

 Library  . . :     LIBRARY             ASP device . . :   *SYSBAS

Type options, press Enter.

 4=End job   5=Work with job   8=Work with job locks

                                        Lock

Opt  Member      Job         User        Type    Lock     Status  Share

     FILE        JOBNAME     USERNAME    MBR     *SHRRD    HELD

                                         DATA    *SHRUPD   HELD

and then, by looking that the LOCK type, the Ops staff can call the
offending user or just cancel the job if the user is away from his/her/their
desk.