From: Adam Lang [mailto:aalang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 10:44 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: OLE DB returning junk

If I add it to the .Properties() property it errors out.  If I add it to the
connections string, there is no change and it just doesn't work.  The only
thing I can assume at this point is that I am using a different version of
the OLE DB provider against the different OS/400 version.

I'm just going to have to use the OLE DB provider through ODBC since it
works that way.