Vern and others, appreciate the feedback.  Will try to investigate some
more...  However, this seems at first glance to be an awful lotta issues to
deal with, to get a console working.  Remote Console /may/ be worth the
effort and there may be other capabilities not available on twinax console
I'm not aware of...  If I *knew* I'd have the kind-a luck Jeffry Kennedy had
getting it to work on first go-round, I wouldn't be so hesitant.