I think QNTC is implicitly ignored.  It's not only IXA, it's every PC in
your organization.

Benjamin Franklin

"DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
09/24/2003 08:52 AM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: IFS Save

Shouldn't you also be omitting /QNTC?  Saves of QNTC are only supposed to
be
for IXA servers, I think.

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company