Look for NETSRVCMD.   The process described in QUSRTOOL/QATTCL will create a
library of the same name.   The commands/programs installed can be accessed
with GO NETS.

I wish IBM would do more of this:  a green screen system to access most of
the API's that relate to NetServer.   You can work with file/print shares,
NetServer attributes, start/stop NetServer, and work with NetServer users
without waiting for a bloated Java GUI to start up.   Here's the menu
itself:

Select one of the following:

   1. Start iSeries NetServer
   2. End iSeries NetServer
   3. Add File Share
   4. Change File Share
   5. Add Print Share
   6. Change Print Share
   7. Display Share
   8. Remove Share
   9. Change Attributes
  10. Display Attributes
  11. Work with Shares
  12. Work with NetServer Users
  13. Display NetServer Information
  14. Send NetServer Message

I don't know what the "official" level of support is for QUSRTOOL, but you
won't need it.  As far as I'm concerned it out to be part of the core
operating system.  (What a concept, utilities to support an operating system
that don't require you to load another operating system on a second
computer......)

> message: 9
> date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:42:27 -0700
> from: Jerry <jdraper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> subject: Re: signon failure - network neighborhood
>
> we are on v5r2.  can you be slightly more specific?
>
> jerry
>
> Quoting bdietz@xxxxxx:
>

> > If you are on V5R2 and have installed the QUSRTOOL optional part of
OS/400