When I do WRKLICINF on one machine I noticed all caps:
TYPE OPTIONS, PRESS ENTER.
  1=ADD LICENSE KEY   2=CHANGE   5=DISPLAY DETAIL   6=PRINT DETAIL
  8=WORK WITH LICENSE USERS  ...
That's normally a red flag that some dweeb at IBM bypassed the rules on a
ptf and that this is probably all screwed up for national languages, etc.

So I tried it on another system and got the following:
wrklicinf
Message key not found in message queue QJOBMSGQ.
Function check. CPF2410 unmonitored by QWSPUDDS at statement *N,
  instruction X'09C3'.
Dump output directed to spooled file 1, job 444394/ROB/ROBHQ1 created on
  system GDIHQ on 09/22/03 09:07:02.
Request to device ROBHQ1 failed.
Error was found during display file or printer file operation.

Oh well, time to call IBM...

Benjamin Franklin