Don,

At LinuxWorld in July, the main IBM booth was the first on the left as you
entered the main expo area.  As you entered the main IBM booth, the first
platform on the left was iSeries.  The Rochester team had Erwin Earley there
as well for the iSeries Linux piece.  There was plenty of iSeries expertise
in that area.  IMHO, it does not get any better than that for iSeries
exposure with Linux.

The zSeries booth had MUCH less traffic than the Main IBM booth just because
where they were located.

Will be creating a partition on the 870 for Linux this weekend.  Will be
running up SuSe Linux in the next couple of weeks.

Regards,

Mike Shaw