To register for these important Citizens' Chats, visit
http://www.ibm.com/eserver/nation/chate1

September 11th: iSeries Announcement Update

Al Zollar, General Manager for iSeries, will introduce this important
announcement,  and Ian Jarman, IBM Rochester,  will cover the announcement
details and other news from the iSeries, including the exciting new report
from IDC.
Bill Shaffer, IBM Boulder, will talk about the InfoPrint announcements.
Alison Butterill, IBM Toronto, will talk about the new Developer Roadmap.

September 25th: LANSA: Connecting iSeries to the world; IBM Solution
Connection; IBM Domino 6.5

Al Grega, LANSA, will talk about the challenges that small and medium
businesses  face in adopting new technologies that are specific to their
industries.
Denise Chapman, IBM Dallas, will talk about the IBM eServer Solution
Connection. This is an innovative and integrated marketing initiative that
connects leading-edge software solutions with a wide variety of valuable
IBM resources that can position customers to make better informed solution
decisions.

 Jean Heidelberg, IBM Minneapolis,
 will talk about the exciting
 enhancements in Domino 6.5.