I want to setup a ppp dialup line on my home 50S running v4r5.

My original v.24 feature was a 2612 but it didn't support ppp.
I replaced it with a 2609 Enhanced v.24 daughter card and still can't
support ppp.
It looks like I need to find a 2699 Two-line WAN IOA.

Questions:
Will my 50S at v4r5 support the 2699?
Will my 9162 SPD mother card support the 2699 and WAN?  Or do I need to
replace it with a 2629?
Will my 9149 Twinax (console) daughter card work with above combinations?

Last, anyone have a 2699 feature, I'm not finding one.

---
Doug Hart