From: MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 9:04 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Serious service issue when ordering ptf media.

Rob,

Can you get cums, hipers, and group ptfs via ftp?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

                    rob@xxxxxxxxx

                    Sent by:                     To:     Midrange
Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                    midrange-l-bounces@xx        cc:

                    drange.com                   Subject:     Re:
Serious service issue when ordering ptf media.

                    08/22/2003 09:46 AM

                    Please respond to

                    Midrange Systems

                    Technical Discussion

I've stopped using ECS to order ptf's a long time ago.
1)  If they're downloadable, then iPTF is a #$% of a lot faster than
that modem.
2)  If they weren't then the internet method at least sent you tracking
numbers, etc via email so that you could track either the Airborne or
UPS shipping.
3)  Now, with the ftp option, I haven't yet ran into any that couldn't
fit the FTP site.  And with a T1, etc, to the Internet I can handle the
downloads.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/22/2003 08:18 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion