James Rich wrote:
<snip>
I cut my teeth using C, which isn't very optimized for the
web in terms of coding at all (but does execute very fast).
<snip>

I am reassured to know that other people write CGI in C.  My first CGI
programming was in C for the simple reason I knew C and didn't want to learn
Perl.  I've tried CGI in simple UNIX Bourne Shell and also "Euphoria" from
Rapid Deployment Software but I'll stick with C for now because of the
portability benefits.

Regards,

Andy Cranston.

** Please note our new address for all correspondence and deliveries: **
   Selway Moore House   169 Basingstoke Road    Reading    RG2 0DY

   Selway Moore Solutions      t +44(0)118 903 7907 f +44(0)118 903 7908
   Selway Moore Limited
     Recycle division sales    t +44(0)118 903 7903 f +44(0)118 903 7904
     Corporate and admin       t +44(0)118 903 7900 f +44(0)118 903 7901

For our latest news http://www.selwaymoore.com/modules/news/index.cfm
This message has been checked for all known viruses by the Selway Moore
scanning service powered by MessageLabs.  For further information and
statistics on current viruses visit http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp