Has anybody done an implementation of one of the High Availability products
recently?  Most of the threads in the archives are fairly old and I was
hoping for some more recent impressions.

We are considering replicating some of our production boxes and have just
started looking at what is available.  The OMS/ODS, DataMirror and Mimix
seem to have the highest profile but I have also seen offerings like *noMAX
and Echo2.

I am interested in what convinced people to implement one of the products
over the others, pros/cons of the products, or horror/success stories.

TIA

  >   This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged.  Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete or destroy the
message.