Thanks for making my day.  I love your site.  Bet though none of your disk
drives are BCC S*it.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Bolhuis

  Some of us have that creative streak or just can't stand to be told
'you can't do that!' so off we go to do something that's just not quite
'according to the book'.  I know I've seen pictures of an AS/400 painted
with flames and I'm sure others of you have done things like that or
mounted it in a wall or hit it in a closet meant for 4 pairs of boots
and a raincoat....  We have created a web site dedicated to just such
things:   http://www.frankenseries.com   The site runs on AS/400 (V5R2
Apache) and we're inviting any of you with interesting hardware,
installation environments, paint jobs etc. to submit your story and pics
to be posted in the gallery along with Frankie.
http://www.frankenseries.com/gallery-frankie.html  We'll give you all
the credit for your 'creation' or installation..   Send stories and
pictures to kmort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or drfranken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This site is purely for the edification and amusement of the
community.   Both Dr. Soltis and Malcome Haines have seen and gotten a
good chuckle from Frankie.  I believe the good Dr. said something like
"I'm not sure we intended to see that particular configuration in the
field...."

  Disclaimer:  While Frankie runs perfectly fine (if you accept that an
SRC code in the front panel is normal) he is a completely NON-SUPPORTED
configuration. Before you go off doing such extreme things to your
AS/400 or iSeries consider if you are willing the watch your CE laugh
and leave when you have a problem!