Jerry,

You should be able to do CRTDUPOBJ on the QSYS/QAQQINI file to QUSRSYS
regardless of the triggers.  If you can't, there is a problem, possibly
with your profile's authority/permissions.

If all you want is to remove the joblog message, just the existence of
the file should be sufficient so whatever is in the template QAQQINI
file should suffice.

However, some of those parameters may significantly affect query
optimizer performance so you would be wise to educate yourself on the
options allowed for different parms and what the implications are before
changing any of them.  In general, if you stick with *DEFAULT special
value, you should be fine.
Here is the link to published QAQQINI parameters (there are unpublished,
'IBM support only' parameters as well, but you shouldn't play with
those).

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas19fbb11f1725466578625694
c007511a1&rs=110

Elvis