Unfortunatley, I didn't set up SSL on this machine, but
here is what it has:

<VirtualHost xx.xx.xx.xx:443>
   SSLAppName QIBM_HTTP_SERVER_WEBAPACHE1
   SSLEnable
   SSLCacheDisable
</VirtualHost>

I tried to look at some specifics for the app, but couldn't
get it without the admin ssl password, and I know trying to
find out what that is would be a pain.

IBM should be able to help find the answer I would assume.
 :)  But what would make Win2K not work, but others?

Brad