From: "Werner Noll" <werner.noll@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 10:13 AM
Subject: AW: Finding IP address asscociate with an interface

Hi Carsten,

you suggested an API, which is a procedure in a system service program. I
have general questions on using such procedures:
1. How do you have to specify the prototype (with EXTPROC or nothing)?
2. How do you have to bind in the system service program? Do you use a
system binder directory or do you add the system service program into your
own binder directory or do you specifiy the service program explicit in the
CRT command?