-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Porter

We recently submitted and received a CA and we are trying to import the
certificate into the iSeries.  While doing the import process I continually
get the error Certificate store password is not valid.  I've searched
through the archives and the one thread I found on the issue was about a
renewal.  I tried most of those suggestions, but it still gives me the same
error.  I've reset the store password to our original password (it even
mentioned it was the same).  I've searched and searched IBM's site, even
re-read the Digital Certificate Management RedBook and I have looked over
the troubleshooting ideas several times.  I am not able to find any solution
to this problem.  I'm at a loss here now.